Since 2003, the Health and Human Rights Project (HaHRP) has organized yearly delegations of doctors, lawyers, teachers, labor activists, students, and others interested in human rights issues, to visit and work in Palestine/Israel. The goals of the project are to:
- Document the impact of occupation and apartheid
- Provide medical care, training, and support for our partner organizations
- Educate the general public and amplify Palestinian voices in the U.S.
- Make connections with our counterparts in Palestine/Israel and foster long-term working relationships
- Participate in the growing global movement for boycott, divestment, and sanctions (BDS) against Israel
For more information on upcoming delegations, contact Tali at firstname.lastname@example.org
HaHRP Partner Organizations
We partner with Physicians for Human Rights-Israel (PHR-Israel), founded in 1998 to serve disenfranchised Jews and Palestinians in Israel and the Occupied Territories, and Palestinian Medical Relief Society (PMRS), founded in 1979 to provide care for 40% of Palestinians in the OPT through community and specialized health clinics and mobile clinics, with a strong focus on education and empowerment. Learn more about the delegations.